Search results were sorted by Posted Date in descending order
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC a federal government contractor, is seeking a Bus Driver in support of work with the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Artesia, New Mexico. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
Pay: $15.51 per hour + a “health and welfare” credit of $4.41 per hour + benefits
- Driving the bus to transport passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule
- Regulates heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort
- Complies with local traffic regulations, and reports delays or accidents
- Inspect bus and check gas, oil and water before departure
- Transport pupils between pickup points and school
- May drive diesel or electric powered transit bus to transport passengers over established city route
- Interstate driving experience
** Must have a Class B CDL Passenger Endorsement.
Special Mission Planner with the FBI
Oak Grove Technologies has a contract opening with the FBI in Quantico, Virginia.
- Possess a background in a complex exercise/scenario development and After-Action Review.
- Possess an active SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance and the ability to obtain a specialized DOE “Q" clearance
- (the FBI will sponsor and facilitate the DOE "Q" clearance on a case by case basis)
- Possess the equivalent of at least ten (10) years of professional experience, preferably working in law enforcement or military exercise related planning fields
- Software skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) and internet research abilities
- Possess exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deploy CONUS/OC()NUS at the direction of the FBI
- Possess a valid Driver License for the operation of FBI owned or leased vehicles in accordance with the contract
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport
- Experience partnering with the FBI preferred
- Assist the CIEDS RSRU with the development, management and to lead, when necessary, a variety of exercise formats including. but not limited to table top exercises, CIEDS led interagency WMD crisis operation exercises and no notice CIEDS readiness drills.
- Develop and implement standardized after action report products for the CIEDS and manage the corrective action process
- Provide programmatic support to the CIEDS RSRU led by the FBI which will entail coordinating, documenting, tracking and dissipating interagency exercise synchronization and strategic exercise integration efforts.
- Provide exercise administrative and logistical support to designated Interagency domestic and overseas WMD exercise meetings, planning conferences, and events to ensure: l) ClEDS equities are properly integrated and represented; 2) Logistical requirements are covered for all CIEDS personnel participating in exercise planning and execution: 3) FBI specific after action items are properly captured in exercise final report; and 4) Provide exercise scenario development support.
- Prepare presentations for training, exercises, and meeting.
- Provide any additional support to interagency meetings/conferences as requested,
- Provide in-depth written after action reports for table top and field training exercises involving policy application and performance evaluation, with recommended interagency corrective actions. Prepare meeting/conference minutes, briefs, plans and point papers as requested
- Provide in-depth support to CIEDS's robust exercise program: to include pre-exercise planning, script writing, exercise execution, exercise control and a complete AAR process for full scale Marble Challenge, render safe drills, emergency deployment readiness exercise capabilities and many interagency led exercises that the CIEDS participates in.
- Provide liaison to Department of Defense SOCNORTH in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and any other DoD element deemed necessary.
- Support rostering of personnel by preparing daily rosters and implementing sufficient training programs for rostered personnel.
Program Analyst for the FBI
Oak Grove Technologies has a contract opening with the FBI in Quantico, Virginia.
Required: Active Secret Security Clearance
We are looking for candidates who have experience in Program Analyst/Management roles partnering with C-IED teams. Experience partnering with the with FBI preferred.
§ Develop, maintain, and conduct strategic communications efforts in support of the C-IED Section and Joint Program Office (JPO) C-IED.
§ Assist in the develop and maintenance of a JPO C-IED annual outreach plan consistent with strategic planning do documentation
§ Maintain and enhance C-IED outreach tools such as policy implementation status trackers, activity and engagement trackers, event calendars, and related resources.
§ Maintain JPO C-IED knowledge management resources, including SharePoint and Interlink sites.
§ Maintaining content of the CIEDS and JPO CIED related sites on Interlink will be a daily requirement.
§ This includes but is not limited to: updating and validating membership accounts; posting documentation from various, working groups, Implementation Committee, and the JPO C-IED Executive Council.
§ Provide similar support and assistance to other relevant FBI C-IED organizations as directed by CIEDS leadership.
§ Perform research on specific counter-improvised explosive device topics or projects, and assist in the management of those projects.
§ Performs numerous writing tasks, including cost studies, reports on the programs they investigate, and written recommendations for improvements, analytic skills are highly beneficial.
§ Interacts with Counter Improvised Explosive Section (CIEDS) and Joint Program Office for Countering Improvised Explosive Devices (JPO C-IED) management, generally to present reports or provide advice.
§ Interacts with interagency partners and stakeholders to obtain information and participate in meetings with program officials and supervisors.
Oak Grove Technologies is looking to build our rolodex of Pashto-speaking Role Players. Please send your resume to: Nora.Raj@oakgrovetech.com to be put on a call roster.
Location: Fort Dix, NJ
- Each training session can last up to 10 hours per day.
- Role Players will be integrated into military or civilian scenarios using real military weapons, equipment and vehicles performing the duties of foreigners, merchants, rioters, protestors, laborers, other country nationals, severely-injured personnel, displaced persons, refugees, dignitaries, etc.
- Role players may be required, dependent upon position within the exercise scenario, to ride in government owned vehicles (SUVs).
- Role Players must be able to perform role player duties in an austere environment with limited infrastructure (lack of running water, power, HVAC, etc.)
- Role players may be used in urban/mounted operations training and may be shot at with blank-firing weapons or dye marking cartridges (non-lethal training munitions, or paintball).
- Personnel must be able to perform duties in safety gear required for non-lethal training munitions or paintball.
- Must be a US citizen
- Able to read, write and understand English
- Must possess strong oral communications skills
- Pass a background check
- Live in the Fort Dix, NJ area
- Fluent in Pashto/Dari
- Hold a current Secret Security Clearance
- Must be physically fit (basic infantry skills to include running in all terrains, climbing over obstacles and carrying no more than 25lbs of gear in inclement weather conditions during all seasons)
Moodle Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor, is seeking a Moodle LMS Content Administrator in support of a contract at The Department of Energy (DOE), Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL). The Moodle LMS Administrator must have extensive knowledge in Moodle applications and extensive experienced in data conversion/implementation into the Moodle system. The Administrator will need to be able to pass a background investigation for a DOE Q clearance at some point in the future.
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Act as liaison between Oak Grove Technologies and the customer’s major point of contact for the course under development
- Participate in face-to-face meetings and teleconferences with internal and external development teams
- Modify and maintain materials in Moodle
- Ensure online content is compatible with the Moodle LMS platform or SCORM compliant as necessary
- Monitor and maintain data storage on shared servers
- Provide technical assistance and support to the Moodle Learning Management System software
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Develop software, architecture, specifications, prototypes and technical interfaces
- Project management and administration as necessary to meet all timeline deliverable requirements
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to design pages, use templates and import audio and video media, manipulate fonts and create hyperlinks and use navigation strategies to develop multi-lingual training packages
- Expertise in developing courseware using the following applications:
o Articulate Storyline
o Adobe Captivate
o Adobe Creative Cloud to include Photoshop, Audition, Premiere Pro, In Design, and Illustrator
o Adobe Presenter
o Adobe Acrobat
o Microsoft Office
- Design and develop advanced interaction and coding templates to be utilized in courseware
- Assist in planning and managing team workflow throughout project lifecycle
- Edit audio and video assets to meet content specifications
- Prepare and publish course content on Moodle LMS for student access/use
- Ability to work both independently and in teams to properly deliver project-based solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level
- Minimum of five years professional experience as Learning Management System Administrator using current technologies
• BA/BS degree in relevant technical field
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation
- Previous experience in Graphic Design, Animation, and Multimedia Development
Oak Grove is seeking a Senior Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to design and develop instructor-led (synchronous, traditional classroom) and eLearning (asynchronous, self-paced) training programs.
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
- Must have extensive experience in Articulate Storyline 2 and Adobe Captivate
- Must have experience utilizing the ADDIE ISD Model
- Preference given to candidates with Federal Government experience
In this role the Senior ISD will lead the production of interactive, Section 508-compliant, SCORM-conformant learning solutions that support the performance outcomes and requirements of internal and external customers using the Oak Grove application of the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate) ISD Model. The Senior ISD will work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to gather and analyze requirements and work closely with the Project Manager to monitor and control schedule and scope. As such, this individual is expected to possess a take-charge personality using resourcefulness and initiative to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Responsible for quality assurance during the execution of all phases of production, including responsibility for adhering to schedules, assigning tasks to team members, monitoring receipt and delivery of project materials.
Duties and responsibilities:
Act as liaison between Oak Grove Technologies and the customer’s major point of contact for the course under development.
Participate in face-to-face meetings and teleconferences with internal and external development teams, prepare agenda and record minutes.
Develop and maintain schedules of deliverables, project/work plans.
Supervise an instructional designer in the design and development of courseware, including requirements and gap analyses, asset management, and evaluations.
Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Expert/s (SME) to conduct needs/audience analysis, develop training objectives and course/product outline, design course/product content, and assessment items. This includes compiling and organizing information and writing and editing instructional materials to adapt classroom-based courseware and products, reference documents, and raw materials into clear, effective, interactive instructional content.
Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required in the area/areas of Learning Sciences, Educational Evaluation, Instructional Design, Instructional Product Development, or Instructional Technology
Experience designing training for the federal government clientele is preferred.
- Knowledge of nuclear safety and operations is highly desirable.
- The ability to design simple training that conveys complex concepts required.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles required.
- Knowledge of the SCORM standard required.
- Extensive experience utilizing the ADDIE ISD Model for producing training programs.
- Highly proficient in Articulate Storyline 2 and Adobe Captivate quick authoring tools.
- Experience producing interactive training utilizing one or more specialized delivery modes, such as instructor-led, Web Based, and/or Video Based Training.
- The ability to develop assessment instructions for formative, summative, and confirmative evaluations.
- Strong client-centric consulting skills, with an emphasis on real world, practical problem solving.
- Ability to direct and manage all aspects of the design and development for an e-Learning project for all Interactive Multimedia Instruction levels of interactivity.
- Ability to identify, document, and communicate training requirements, issues and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Ability to lead and coach internal and external organizations through the creation of complex training projects and/or transformations.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the key skills to work both independently and in teams to properly deliver project-based solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level.
- Fluent in English (Must have excellent written and oral communications skills)
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Oak Grove Technologies is looking to hire a MODE 1 Certified (GSM) Subject Matter Expert. To be considered, please send your resume to Recruiting@oakgrovetech.com.
Location: Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Artesia, NM
Hours: Normally Monday – Friday. Start time can be as early as 6:45AM and can go as late as 11PM.
Oak Grove Technologies is seeking role players for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, NM. No previous work experience needed!
The major objective of the role players is to add realism to practical exercises in training law enforcement officers in the performance of tasks relating to professional techniques and includes knowing the script, having the associated props for the scenario, following the instructions of the Instructor and adhering to the requirements of the scenario. Performs any other actions necessary to ensure the success of the scenario and the role player department.
Looking to hire a Red Cyber Operator contractor. This position will be based out of Fort Belvoir, VA.
To be considered, please submit your resume to: Nora.Raj@oakgrovetech.com
- Characterize the adversary. Research the structure, ideology, intentions, tactics, and capabilities of adversarial organizations to develop threat characterization using a combination of both classified and unclassified sources.
- Contribute constructively to threat emulation. Identify information requirements, develop assessment strategies and collection plans, identify information sources, and develop and conduct research of publicly available information (PAI) in order to determine adversary courses of action and relevant information requirements (IR).
- Analyze and characterize targeted mission, system, network, component, or capability and conduct analysis appropriate to the program, identify essential functions/tasks and critical assets necessary to perform them as determined by the program leader.
- Contribute to developing adversary cyber courses of action (CoA). Develop cyber courses of action an adversary might employ against customer personnel, equipment, facilities, networks, information and information systems, infrastructure, and supply chains.
- Facilitate timely information management flow from DoD Red Team partners and other entities supporting DoD Red Team operations.
- Support field assessments from an adversary perspective. In conjunction with DoD Red Team Partners, conduct field assessments and demonstrate cyber courses of actions in accordance with Program Plans, operations orders, ground rules, and other directives.
- Synthesize findings to support vulnerability identification, course of action development, protection studies, trend analyses, risk analysis, and mitigation strategies.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the implications of vulnerabilities discovered by the other specialists and fuse those findings with the systems analysis and determine impacts to the national and military missions they support.
- Prepare activity reports including out briefs, senior leader briefs, interim progress reports (IPRs) and briefs, white papers, after action reviews, final reports, risk analysis products, and other documents necessary to convey assessment findings to customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) priorities for remediation and identify recommendations.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Possess minimum 10 years operational experience in the military, other Federal Government or comparable civilian position in Computer Network Operations (CNA, CNO, CNE), Cyber Red Team, Offensive Cyber Operations, and/or Information Operations.
- Possess IO experience as defined and described in Joint Publication 3- 13, Information Operations and DoD 8570.01-M.
- Possess working knowledge of DoD’s IT system and network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
- Possess or be able to gain the following minimum set of professional information technology or security certifications. Reasonable timelines for the acquisition of new certification requirements by current or future IO Specialists shall be subject to mutual agreement between contractor and DTRA based upon the number and types of certifications individual requires to fully meet requirements.
- Offensive-Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CompTIA PenTest or equivalent
- CompTIA Security + CE
- Certified Ethical Hacking
- GSNA or CISA as listed in DoD 8570.01-M
- SANS GIAC GXPN – Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester
- CompTIA Linux (obtain within 30 days of start date)
- Cisco CCNA minimum (obtain within 60 days of start date)
- SANS GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) (obtain within 90 days start date)
- Demonstrate the ability to progress through established professional technical and IA certification tiers within an established time period per the DTRA/NE-MAB Information Operations Standard Operating Procedure. Tier levels include Minimum, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Elite.
- Possess working knowledge of Department of Defense's Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert processes.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include an ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and white papers.
- Possess a working knowledge of Computer Network modeling software.
- Possess a working knowledge of Computer Network vulnerability/compliance analysis software.
- Possess working knowledge of RMF processes
- Top Secret Clearance with current SCI eligibility
Peace Support Operations Specialty Trainer (CLIN X012 OCONUS)
Duties and Responsibilities: Peace Support Operations (PSO) Specialty Trainers shall provide Peacekeeping Operations (PKO) soldier skills specialty instruction to African military units receiving U.S. Department of State’s African Contingency Operations Training Assistance (ACOTA) Program training. Specialty Trainers shall instruct and supervise skills training in African for African company grade and field grade officers and their soldiers who shall deploy to PKOs. Specialty trainers shall be military subject matter experts in the MOS or functional area fields they are teaching. Specialty training will consist of training individuals and organizations in military specialties to include Combat Engineering, Signal/Communications, Level II Hospital units, Medical specialists (Tactical Combat Casualty Care, Trauma Nursing Care, Medical Planning and Management, Combat Medic and Emergency Medical Technician, Dentists and Physicians), Coastal and Riverine units, Airbase and rear area security units, Logistics specialists including operators and maintainers of new equipment, Mortar units, Armor (tank) units, Mechanized Infantry units, Transport (truck) units, Pre-deployment administration, Equipment (to include vehicles) maintenance management, Equipment supply management, Military Police. Trainers are required to know and/or review the US Army doctrine, United Nations, and Host Nation guidance applicable to the task they are responsible for. Trainers must ensure that all training resources are coordinated prior to training.
Minimum Qualifications: PSO Specialty Trainers shall have the following education, experience, and military background unless otherwise approved in advance by the Program Director, ACOTA.
Experience: The PSO Specialty Trainer shall have a relevant blend of skills, experience, and knowledge that will allow that individual to best support the goals and tasks of the ACOTA Program.
Training: Minimum of ten (10) years of U.S. military operations and training experience in a Combat Arms, Combat Service, or Combat Service Support specialty appropriate for the skills being taught.
Preferred Qualifications: Prefer an individual with recent U.S. Military combat and/or PKO experience at the E-6 thru O-6 level. Experience operating in areas with limited life support and in hardship conditions is preferred. Preferred language requirement of level equivalent to 3-3 for non-English speaking countries.