Explosives Instructor – FBI Hazardous Devices School
Location: Huntsville, AL
Oak Grove Technologies has a pending opening supporting the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School.
Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Minimum Work Experience:
- Five (5) years recent operational experience as either an Active Duty Military EOD Technician/Specialist or a HDS certified Public Safety Bomb Technician and certified bomb squad member or a certified Federal bomb tech
- Recent Active Duty, Military EOD Technician/Specialist operational experience is defined as overseas deployments in support of counter-lED operations occurring within the past 10 years.
- Recent HDS certified Public Safety Bomb Technician and Federal bomb technician operational experience is defined as active, continuous assignment to an accredited bomb squad in a S. law enforcement or public safety agency within the past 10 years.
Minimum Physical/ Medical Requirements:
- Possess distant vision of at least 20/20 in one eye and 20/40 in the opposite eye, with or without corrective lenses, as measured by the 20 foot Snellen chart or
- Possess near vision of at least 20/40 in each eye, with or without correction, as measured by the Snellen chart or
- Possess normal color perception as measured by the Pseudoisochromatic Plates (PIP) or Farnsworth D-
- Possess average (mean) hearing level of 25dB at the 500, 1000, 2000, and 3000 Hz audiometer test frequencies with or without a hearing
- Provide evidence of an audiometer test administered by a currently licensed audiologist (Au.D.) not mo re than 90-days prior to commencing work at HDS.