Oak Grove Technologies is seeking talented Weapons Instructors to be a part of an exciting weapons simulation project. Openings come with full benefits (medical, dental, vision and a 401K match up to 4%).
- Must have knowledge and experience of advanced marksmanship techniques, training methodology and small arms doctrinal material.
- Preference given to candidates with prior military service, preferably Army Non-Commissioned Officer
- Experience instructing in a military environment. (Army Basic Instructor Course certified or equivalent)
- Should have experience in troubling shooting both mechanical and computer related issues.
- Bonus: Graduate of the U.S. Army Marksmanship Master Trainer course number, 920-F61 (PI) or similar United States Army John Fitzgerald Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School or United States Marine Corps courses.
There will be some additional travel away from the home base in South Korea.