Oak Grove Technologies is seeking talented Weapons Instructors to be a part of an exciting weapons simulation project. Openings come with full benefits (medical, dental, vision and a 401K match up to 4%).
- Applicants must have relevant combat marksmanship and advanced marksmanship experience which shall consist of current DoD combat marksmanship training, such as Small Arms Master Gunner course or
equivalent, advanced marksmanship training.
- Must have knowledge and experience of advanced marksmanship techniques, training methodology and small arms doctrinal material.
- Preference given to candidates with prior military service, preferably Army Non-Commissioned Officer
- Experience instructing in a military environment. (Army Basic Instructor Course certified or equivalent)
- Should have experience in troubling shooting both mechanical and computer related issues.
- A bachelor's degree, plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR an associate's degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR a major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- Bonus: Graduate of the U.S. Army Marksmanship Master Trainer course number, 920-F61 (PI) or similar United States Army John Fitzgerald Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School or United States Marine Corps courses.
There will be some additional travel away from the home base in Germany.