Oak Grove Technologies is seeking talented Weapons Instructors to be a part of an exciting weapons simulation project. Openings come with full benefits (medical, dental, vision and a 401K match up to 4%).
- Must have knowledge and experience of advanced marksmanship techniques, training methodology and small arms doctrinal material.
- Preference given to candidates with prior military service, preferably Army Non-Commissioned Officer
- Experience instructing in a military environment. (Army Basic Instructor Course certified or equivalent)
- Should have experience in troubling shooting both mechanical and computer related issues.
- Bonus: Graduate of the U.S. Army Marksmanship Master Trainer course number, 920-F61 (PI) or similar United States Army John Fitzgerald Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School or United States Marine Corps courses.