Oak Grove Technologies, a fast growing federal contractor, is seeking a Tactical Communicator in support of work with the FBI Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) in Quantico, VA. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Develop, revise, and/or review specifications for new or upgraded telecommunications systems or component
- Develop, revise, and/or review specifications for new or upgraded tactical communications systems or components
- Assist in coordination with various State, local and federal agencies
- Develop, and implement communication plans for tactical operations
- Establish and maintain communication and technical infrastructure as required throughout FBI facilities, or facilities utilized by the FBI
- Maintain and conduct an inventory of electronic and telecommunication equipment as required
- Maintain a positive stock of consumable supplies as required
- Maintain communication connectivity with communication platforms to include the following:
- KU satellite systems
- HF/UHF/VHF radio communication systems
- Data systems
- Mobile Ad-Hoc networking
- Mesh networking systems
- Tactical SatCom
- LMR systems
- Phone systems
- Common Operation Picture (COP)Applications
- Develop, maintain, conduct training, perform future technical integration, and tactical deployment, without limitation, on the following systems and products:
o PRC-117F/G Tactical SATCOM Radios (Type I Encryption)
o PRC-117F/G HP Wave software
o MBITR ANPRC-148 Tactical Radios
o PRC-150 Tactical Radios
o PRC-152/A Tactical Radios
o XTS-5000 (Motorola)
o APX Series 7000, 7500 (Motorola)
o FlexComm RT-5000/RT-5000p (Wulfsberg radio)
o Tactical Repeaters
o Various Tactical antennas
- KVL-3000/4000 key loader
- Biometric collection systems (e.g.,Quick Capture Platform)
- Harris Universal Imaging Transmission Software (HPW)
- Panasonic Toughbook computers and associated software
- GPS-based world mapping software (e.g., Falcon View) using NIMA products
- Digital Intelligence collection devices (video and still imagery; and “Real-time” transmission of collected data.
- Situational Awareness software (e.g., Android Tactical Assault Kit)
- STE PHONES
- VOIP (secure and non-secure)
- Video Tele-Conferencing to include: Tanburg Tactical and Tanburg rack mounted (600 or newer)
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Completion of a civilian electronic technician training course and/or DOD component telecommunications school.
- Minimum of seven (7) years civilian telecommunications or electronic technician experience and/or a minimum of five (5) years military experience as a telecommunication operator/maintainer or electronic technician.
- Ability to carry communications equipment up to 70 lbs.
- Ablity to deploy for extended periods of time nationally and/or internationally.
- Expert developing and executing Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agency communication plans.
- Expert knowledge of telecommunications management policies, rules and regulations.
- Expert at establishing and maintaining communication infrastructures for the effective exchange of information between operationally deployed assets and operation centers in support of tactical operations.
- Experience deploying and maintaining various types of law enforcement and military tactical radio systems.
- Experience deploying and maintaining various types of tactical antennas.
- Extensive participation in joint operations, and/or federal law enforcement operations.
- Demonstrated experience with the operational procedures of establishing and maintaining communications for Tactical Operation Centers (TOC), Command Posts (CPs) or equivalent operational centers.
- Expert knowledge of video tele-conferencing procedures to include set-up and operation.
- Operational knowledge of mesh network and mobile ad-hoc networking.
- Operational knowledge of public address systems, situational awareness monitors and access control systems.
- Operational knowledge of cryptographic devises to include use, storage, and destruction.
To be considered, please send your resume to Recruiting@oakgrovetech.com