Oak Grove Technologies is looking to build our rolodex of Pashto-speaking Role Players. Please send your resume to: Nora.Raj@oakgrovetech.com to be put on a call roster.
Location: Fort Dix, NJ
- Each training session can last up to 10 hours per day.
- Role Players will be integrated into military or civilian scenarios using real military weapons, equipment and vehicles performing the duties of foreigners, merchants, rioters, protestors, laborers, other country nationals, severely-injured personnel, displaced persons, refugees, dignitaries, etc.
- Role players may be required, dependent upon position within the exercise scenario, to ride in government owned vehicles (SUVs).
- Role Players must be able to perform role player duties in an austere environment with limited infrastructure (lack of running water, power, HVAC, etc.)
- Role players may be used in urban/mounted operations training and may be shot at with blank-firing weapons or dye marking cartridges (non-lethal training munitions, or paintball).
- Personnel must be able to perform duties in safety gear required for non-lethal training munitions or paintball.
- Must be a US citizen
- Able to read, write and understand English
- Must possess strong oral communications skills
- Pass a background check
- Live in the Fort Dix, NJ area
- Fluent in Pashto/Dari
- Hold a current Secret Security Clearance
- Must be physically fit (basic infantry skills to include running in all terrains, climbing over obstacles and carrying no more than 25lbs of gear in inclement weather conditions during all seasons)