As a minimum, the Security Manger supports administrative and operational aspects of movement and static security operation including personnel recovery and accountability of personnel under this contract.
Must possess an active DOD Secret Clearance
The minimum qualifications are:
* Bachelor’s degree.
* United States citizen.
* Former Public Safety/Police, Military Police, Military Security, or International Security Operations experience no less than a combined total of 10 years directly related to the Security Manager functions.
* Must possess at least 3 years of experience in managing/supervising security guard operations overseas and in a hostile environment.
* Able to accurately and concisely write reports of serious incidents and communicate in writing other documents such as Site Security Analyses and Risk Assessments.
* Able to develop, amend and describe to others Standard Operating Procedures appropriate for the threat level and force protection
* Able to communicate verbally with others in a concise and understandable
* Demonstrates a strong ability to read and understand intelligence
* Demonstrates the experience and interpersonal skills to direct multiple and diverse security teams and operators.
* Demonstrates the skills to instill confidence and commitment during stressful
* Demonstrates the skills, training, and experience necessary to serve as the Security Subject Matter Expert.
* Demonstrates the communication skills necessary to brief an audience on issues related to