Looking to hire a Red Cyber Operator contractor. This position will be based out of Fort Belvoir, VA.
To be considered, please submit your resume to: Nora.Raj@oakgrovetech.com
- Characterize the adversary. Research the structure, ideology, intentions, tactics, and capabilities of adversarial organizations to develop threat characterization using a combination of both classified and unclassified sources.
- Contribute constructively to threat emulation. Identify information requirements, develop assessment strategies and collection plans, identify information sources, and develop and conduct research of publicly available information (PAI) in order to determine adversary courses of action and relevant information requirements (IR).
- Analyze and characterize targeted mission, system, network, component, or capability and conduct analysis appropriate to the program, identify essential functions/tasks and critical assets necessary to perform them as determined by the program leader.
- Contribute to developing adversary cyber courses of action (CoA). Develop cyber courses of action an adversary might employ against customer personnel, equipment, facilities, networks, information and information systems, infrastructure, and supply chains.
- Facilitate timely information management flow from DoD Red Team partners and other entities supporting DoD Red Team operations.
- Support field assessments from an adversary perspective. In conjunction with DoD Red Team Partners, conduct field assessments and demonstrate cyber courses of actions in accordance with Program Plans, operations orders, ground rules, and other directives.
- Synthesize findings to support vulnerability identification, course of action development, protection studies, trend analyses, risk analysis, and mitigation strategies.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the implications of vulnerabilities discovered by the other specialists and fuse those findings with the systems analysis and determine impacts to the national and military missions they support.
- Prepare activity reports including out briefs, senior leader briefs, interim progress reports (IPRs) and briefs, white papers, after action reviews, final reports, risk analysis products, and other documents necessary to convey assessment findings to customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) priorities for remediation and identify recommendations.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Possess minimum 10 years operational experience in the military, other Federal Government or comparable civilian position in Computer Network Operations (CNA, CNO, CNE), Cyber Red Team, Offensive Cyber Operations, and/or Information Operations.
- Possess IO experience as defined and described in Joint Publication 3- 13, Information Operations and DoD 8570.01-M.
- Possess working knowledge of DoD’s IT system and network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
- Possess or be able to gain the following minimum set of professional information technology or security certifications. Reasonable timelines for the acquisition of new certification requirements by current or future IO Specialists shall be subject to mutual agreement between contractor and DTRA based upon the number and types of certifications individual requires to fully meet requirements.
- Offensive-Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CompTIA PenTest or equivalent
- CompTIA Security + CE
- Certified Ethical Hacking
- GSNA or CISA as listed in DoD 8570.01-M
- SANS GIAC GXPN – Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester
- CompTIA Linux (obtain within 30 days of start date)
- Cisco CCNA minimum (obtain within 60 days of start date)
- SANS GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) (obtain within 90 days start date)
- Demonstrate the ability to progress through established professional technical and IA certification tiers within an established time period per the DTRA/NE-MAB Information Operations Standard Operating Procedure. Tier levels include Minimum, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Elite.
- Possess working knowledge of Department of Defense's Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert processes.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include an ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and white papers.
- Possess a working knowledge of Computer Network modeling software.
- Possess a working knowledge of Computer Network vulnerability/compliance analysis software.
- Possess working knowledge of RMF processes
- Top Secret Clearance with current SCI eligibility