Oak Grove is seeking applicants for a pending contract as a SOF Technical Writer/Training Developer Instructor.
These instructors will instruct National Registry Emergency Technician Basic (B) and Paramedic (P) Courses, and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
Minimum Education Requirement: Complete an approved Instructor Trainer Course provided by the Government during work hours.
All instructors shall possess current certifications in the following:
- Basic Life Support Instructor (BLS-I)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor (ACLS-I)
- Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals (PEPP) Instructor
- American Heart Association (AHA) Certification. AHA certification must be accomplished within 6 weeks of hiring at the contractor’s expense
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic EMT-P, certified IAW NREMT or IAW a U.S. jurisdiction or IAW USSOCOM Advanced Tactical Practitioner (ATP) requirements
- Special Skills/Qualifications Required: All personnel included under this contract shall be able to use the following programs expertly enough to accomplish all of the required tasks without further training:
- Microsoft Windows OS XP Pro
- Microsoft Word ™
- Power Point ™
- Excel ™
- Minimal Background/Experience Required: Have at least 1 year experience as a Navy Independent Duty Corpsman; or an Army Special Forces Medic at a grade no less than Sergeant; or a Special Operations Combat Medic; or as an instructor in a USSOCOM medical pipeline course.
- Additional Desired Qualifications/Experience: All personnel included in this contract shall be familiar with and be able to use the following: Common office equipment: Copiers with collating/stapling capability; fax machines; scanners and varieties of printers; computers--stand alone and in local area networks; telephonic communications to include teleconferencing; paper shredders. Stocking office supplies, answering telephones, taking and delivering messages and other office activities.
- Security Clearance: Secret clearance.