Oak Grove is seeking applicants for a pending contract as an Advanced Medical Instructor (AMI).
These instructors will provide basic and advanced medical instruction for the JSOMTC Medical Courses.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Must be graduates of a World Health Organization accredited medical school or American Medical Association/American Academy of Physician Assistants accredited physician assistant program. Complete an approved Instructor Trainer Course provided by the Government during work hours.
- Special Skills/Qualifications Required: These instructors must have passed the United States Medical Licensing Examination or National Committee on the Certification of Physician Assistants certification test or equivalent nursing licensure exam. All personnel included under this contract shall be able to use the following programs expertly enough to accomplish all of the required tasks without further training:
- Microsoft Windows OS XP Pro
- Microsoft Word ™
- Power Point ™
- Excel ™
- Minimal Background/Experience Required: Have at least one year of experience as a member of a USSOCOM deployable Special Operations unit or at least one year of experience as an instructor in a USSOCOM medical pipeline course.
- Additional Desired Qualifications/Experience: All personnel included in this contract shall be familiar with and be able to use the following: Common office equipment: Copiers with collating/stapling capability; fax machines; scanners and varieties of printers; computers--stand alone and in local area networks; telephonic communications to include teleconferencing; paper shredders. Stocking office supplies, answering telephones, taking and delivering messages and other office activities.
- Security Clearance: Secret clearance.