Oak Grove is seeking applicants for a pending contract as a Contract Manager at Fort Bragg.
- Bachelor’s Degree. 10+ years Army Special Forces experience may substitute for academic degree.
- Special Skills/Qualifications Required: The CM shall have experience working with senior military officers and at a minimum, the CM shall have experience commensurate to that of a senior Non-commissioned Officer (NCO) of the pay grade of E8.
- Minimal Background/Experience Required: Four years’ experience of senior supervision, management and operation of Mission Command Training Center/Complex, with emphasis on Special Operation Forces (SOF).
- Additional Desired Qualifications/Experience: At least 8 years’ experience at Special Forces Group or higher Army or Joint Special Operations organizations. Project Management Professional Certification. Experience may substitute for certification. Experience with Special Warfare Center & School (SWCS) Training Management System.
- Security Clearance: Secret clearance.