Oak Grove Technologies, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor, is seeking a Shuttle (Van) Driver in support of work with the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Artesia, New Mexico. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
- Drives minibus or van to transport clients, trainees, or company personnel.
- Drives vehicle from individual or central loading area to social services or rehabilitation center, training location, job site, or other destination according to assigned schedule.
- May assist disabled passengers into and out of vehicle, secure passengers' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- May operate radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report disruption of service, clean and/or service vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories, keep records of trips and/or behavior of passengers, and perform other duties when not driving such as, custodial and building maintenance tasks.
- Must have a “Passenger Endorsement.”
Location: Artesia, NM
Pay: $14.99/hour + $4.41 health and welfare credit + benefits