Oak Grove Technologies has a 1-year contract opening with the FBI in Quantico, Virginia. A current Secret Security Clearance is required for this role.
- Develop, maintain, and conduct strategic communications efforts in support of the C-IED Section and Joint Program Office (JPO) C-IED.
- Assist in the develop and maintenance of a JPO C-IED annual outreach plan consistent with strategic planning do documentation
- Maintain and enhance C-IED outreach tools such as policy implementation status trackers, activity and engagement trackers, event calendars, and related resources.
- Maintain JPO C-IED knowledge management resources, including Sharpoint and Intelink sites.
- Maintaining content of the CIEDS and JPO CIED related sites on Intelink will be a daily requirement.
- This includes but is not limited to: updating and validating membership accounts; posting documentation from various, working groups, Implementation Committee, and the JPO C-IED Executive Council.
- Liaise with, participate in routine meetings with JPO C-IED stakeholders.
- Provide similar support and assistance to other relevant FBI C-IED organizations as directed by CIEDS leadership.
- Perform research on specific counter-improvised explosive device topics or projects, and assist in the management of those projects.
- Performs numerous writing tasks, including cost studies, reports on the programs they investigate, and written recommendations for improvements, analytic skills are highly beneficial.
- Interacts with Counter Improvised Explosive Section (CIEDS) and Joint Program Office for Countering Improvised Explosive Devices (JPO C-IED) management, generally to present reports or provide advice.
- Interacts with interagency partners and stakeholders to obtain information and participate in meetings with program officials and supervisors.
- Additional responsibilities specific to each program may include analyzing and evaluating additional statistical reports, participating in CIEDS and JPO C-IED meetings, as. required.