Special Mission Planner with the FBI
Oak Grove Technologies is looking to hire a contractor to support the CIEDS division of the FBI in Quantico, VA.
- Possess a background in a complex exercise/scenario development and After-Action Review.
- Possess an active SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance and the ability to obtain a specialized DOE “Q" clearance
- (the FBI will sponsor and facilitate the DOE "Q" clearance on a case by case basis)
- Possess the equivalent of at least ten (10) years of professional experience, preferably working in law enforcement or military exercise related planning fields
- Software skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) and internet research abilities
- Possess exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deploy CONUS/OC()NUS at the direction of the FBI
- Possess a valid Driver License for the operation of FBI owned or leased vehicles in accordance with the contract
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport
- The estimated level of effort per person is 2,080 hours per year.
- Assist the CIEDS RSRU with the development, management and to lead, when necessary, a variety of exercise formats including. but not limited to table top exercises, CIEDS led interagency WMD crisis operation exercises and no notice CIEDS readiness drills.
- Develop and implement standardized after action report products for the CIEDS and manage the corrective action process
- Provide programmatic support to the CIEDS RSRU led by the FBI which will entail coordinating, documenting, tracking and dissipating interagency exercise synchronization and strategic exercise integration efforts.
- Provide exercise administrative and logistical support to designated Interagency domestic and overseas WMD exercise meetings, planning conferences, and events to ensure: l) ClEDS equities are properly integrated and represented; 2) Logistical requirements are covered for all CIEDS personnel participating in exercise planning and execution: 3) FBI specific after action items are properly captured in exercise final report; and 4) Provide exercise scenario development support.
- Prepare presentations for training, exercises, and meeting.
- Provide any additional support to interagency meetings/conferences as requested,
- Provide in-depth written after action reports for table top and field training exercises involving policy application and performance evaluation, with recommended interagency corrective actions. Prepare meeting/conference minutes, briefs, plans and point papers as requested
- Provide in-depth support to CIEDS's robust exercise program: to include pre-exercise planning, script writing, exercise execution, exercise control and a complete AAR process for full scale Marble Challenge, render safe drills, emergency deployment readiness exercise capabilities and many interagency led exercises that the CIEDS participates in.
- Provide liaison to Department of Defense SOCNORTH in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and any other DoD element deemed necessary.
- Support rostering of personnel by preparing daily rosters and implementing sufficient training programs for rostered personnel.
Please submit your resume to Nora.Raj@oakgrovetech.com to be considered.