Oak Grove Technologies, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor, is seeking a Part-Time Recreation Specialist in support of work with the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Artesia, New Mexico. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SS
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
- Plans, organizes, and directs comprehensive public and voluntary recreation programs at recreation building, indoor center, playground, playfield, or day camp
- Studies and analyzes recreational needs and resources, oversees and assigns duties to staff, interprets recreation programs and their philosophy to individuals and groups through personal participation and staff assignments, and schedules maintenance and use of facilities.
- Working Part-Time 10-20 hours per week
- Two (2) years of experience in Physical Education/Recreation, or a related field.
- Red Cross certified in first aid and CPR (both must remain current).
- Knowledge of rules and regulations covering a variety of recreational sports, to include basketball, volleyball, softball, etc.
- Experience at conducting recreational activities, such as, softball, volleyball, basketball tournaments, run/walk events, and other activities as requested.