Oak Grove Technologies is a fast-growing federal contractor and a AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
A Role Players must ‘live’ the part and freely adapt the character in response to how the student reacts to a situation. It is impromptu acting ‘in role’ as the training situations develop. Be aware, due to the nature of the training on the FLETC all Role Players shall be subject to background investigations.
1) Provides the day to day support to training programs, aiding in the reality based training drills and
2) Required to “live” a role through the use of inflexible scripted scenarios and on an impromptu basis.
3) Adapt roles as needed in a realistic manner as the training situation dictates.
Role Players are required to have the ability to conduct the following tasks:
1) Stand for long periods of time
2) Lift at least 35 pounds
3) Lie in the prone position for long periods of time
4) Be handcuffed utilizing approved training handcuffs for long periods of time in various positions,
i.e. standing, sitting, prone.
5) Utilize various training aids, not limited too but including the following: Non-Lethal Training
Ammunition (NLTA) firearms, marking cartridges, training knives, and inert improvised
6) Must be willing to participate in reality based training utilizing approved Non-Lethal Training
Ammunition (NLTA) firearms and marking cartridges; all protective equipment will be provided.