Oak Grove Technologies, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor is seeking an Role Player Supervisor in support of an upcoming proposal. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
1) Assists Project Manager in all duties for OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC training programs.
2) Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
3) Serves as the immediate supervisor for all Role Player Personnel.
4) Responsible for scheduling the correct amount of Role Player Personnel for events.
5) Effectively applies OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC training methodology and enforces project
6) Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
7) Reviews the status reports of contract personnel and addresses issues as appropriate.
1) Tracks and reports all man-hours worked and expenses on a weekly basis.
1) Holds regular status meetings with the Project Manager and all Role Player Personnel.
2) Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
1) Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
2) Inspires Role Player Personnel to attain goals and pursue excellence.
3) Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions to the Project
Manager for change.
4) Able to adapt to constant changes.
1) Effectively utilizes each Role Player Personnel to his/her fullest potential.
2) Keeps track of lessons learned and disseminates all information with Role Player Personnel.
3) Mitigates Role Player Personnel conflict and communication problems.
1) Aids Project Manager in setting and managing OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC expectations.
2) Develops professional relationships with OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC Instructor staff.
3) Communicates effectively with the COR to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
4) Continually seeks to increase OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC satisfaction.