Oak Grove Technologies, LLC a fast-growing federal contractor is seeking an Program Manager in support of an upcoming proposal. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
1) Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and
requirements of OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC training.
2) Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
3) Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the contract and scope.
4) Reviews deliverables prepared by company before passing to the OLE/FAMS, FFDO and CTC.
5) Effectively applies OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC training methodology.
6) Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
7) Minimizes OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC training exposure and risk on contract.
8) Ensures contract documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
9) Has complete authorization to make on the spot decisions on behalf of Contractor.
10) Complies with and helps to enforce all OLE/FAMS, FFDO, CTC, and Contractor policies and
11) Reviews the status reports of contract employees and addresses issues as appropriate.
1) Tracks and reports all man-hours worked and expenses on a monthly through a detailed
2) Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors
receivables for contract.
1) Facilitates Contractor to OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC meetings effectively.
2) Holds regular status meetings concerning relevant contract information and/or personnel issues
with the COR.
1) Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
2) Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
1) Effectively utilizes each contract employee to his/her fullest potential.
2) Mitigates contract employee conflict and communication problems.
1) Manages day-to-day OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC interaction.
2) Develops professional relationships with OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC Instructor staff.
3) Communicates effectively with the COR to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
4) Continually seeks to increase OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC satisfaction.
5) Builds a knowledge base of OLE/FAMS, FFDO, and CTC training, organization and objectives.